mardi 30 septembre 2008

La boîte est le produit | Tim Brown


Je viens de recevoir ce lien de Jean-Michel. Généralement, la boîte contient un produit, mais ici elle est le produit. On la défait, le replie et le tour est joué. Ce design est signé Tim Brown.

I just received this interesting link from Jean-Michel. Usually, the box is meant to contain a product, but here it is the product. By unfolding and refolding this box, you get a table, of a display shelf. Tim Brown designed this interesting product.

1 commentaire:

Ana Patricia a dit…

I was reading your blog and is very interesting, I liked very much, I'm from Colombia and I had designed a furniture that is a container too, if you like to see it http://anapatriciach.blogspot.com, I will keep looking your blog...

Ana Patricia

Enregistrer un commentaire