mercredi 2 septembre 2009

La poésie du thé | Natalia Ponomareva


Joli projet ici conçu par Nathalia Ponomareva de Russie. Il s'agit de poches de thé créées selon les principes de l'origami. Pendant que le thé infuse, l'oiseau ou la forme se déploie progressivement. C'est très poétique tout ça. Je ne sais pas si c'est produit commercialement, mais l'idée est magnifique.

Nice project here designed by Nathalia Ponomareva from Russia. These tea bags created by the principles of origami. While the tea infuses the bird or the shape is gradually expanding. This is very poetic. I do not know if it is commercially produced, but the idea is wonderful.

25 commentaires:

BlogPack - L'emballage à la loupe... a dit…

vraiment super cute!

akane a dit…

C'est magnifique!! Tres jolie:)
I wish I could buy this product! (Sorry I'm not very good at french;)

origanimal a dit…

hermoso ♥

Angela a dit…

C'est fantastique!
j'ai recherché plus info, mais je ne trouve pas le website de Nathalia Ponomareva. Où tu a trouvé cette news?
merci :)

Say Hi! To Design a dit…

Fell in love with the origami bird as a tea bag. I'd love to see it float in my tea... The packaging has an architectural look, but the simplicity of it is great and the colours combination works really well.

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks for comments!)
It's actually my first work in package design. And such appreciation really means a lot for me.

Unfortunately i still don't have my own website.

Best regards,
Natalia

james a dit…

Hi! this template is simply super.... easy to download

emma ::emmas designblogg:: a dit…

Totally beautiful!

sph!nks a dit…

This one is really great. Wish I can buy it... Wating for the site so. :)

Natalia a dit…

thnks)

Celine a dit…

Vraiment très beau. Je prendrai bien un thé maintenant.

Eric a dit…

If you need this template http://www.itsolusenz.com

Anonyme a dit…

Natalia,

wascha rabota zametschatelna!

Napischite mne na
info@vm-fashion.com.

Budu rada o kontakte s wami.

viktoria

Anonyme a dit…

Natalia,moya podryga iz Brazilii obula prosto izymlena Vawemy iskysstvy) xotela yznat vozmogno li kypit etot 4ai?
Spasibo zaranee.
Nastya

LouisVuitton4love a dit…

This one is really great. Wish I can buy it... Wating for the site so. :)
louis vuitton backpack

louis vuitton papillon a dit…

wow all those garments are so amazing and fabulous I don't come to your blog as often as I would like, but whenever I do I see some really amazing things keep up the good work! =)
louis vuitton boulogne

Anonyme a dit…

Absolutely Fabulous! Wish they were for Sale!!!

louis vuitton city bags a dit…

thank you for sharing with us,i like it very much and i will always give attention.aaa louis vuitton replicas bags

louis vuitton handbag catalog a dit…

Girls can nerver think about that one day they will become mad to buy louis vuitton handbag catalogjust for family and they will never know how hard to establish a family a

Anonyme a dit…

I have a shop in Firenze, Italy and I'd like to sell that tea bags in my shop but I couldn't find where to buy it or how to contact the designer.
Could anyone help me?

Chiara

Christine Dattner a dit…

j'adore vos designs et variations autour du thé.
Je suis Christine Dattner ex créatrice de la marque les contes de thé, ainsi que auteur de 6 ouvrages sur le thé chez Flammarion.
Aujourdhui je réalise des créations pour la société "thé Christine Dattner" 90 réferences actuellement
je citerai votre blog sur le mien
espacethes.com bravo

IsAlex a dit…

hey you do a big thing and really nice
i must say you are okay ;)

sayuri a dit…

Très bon!!

Anonyme a dit…

Where can I buy it?? :) Kind regards from Holland

Shawna Sartin a dit…

Where can I buy these please? I need these in my cup now!

Enregistrer un commentaire