mercredi 7 septembre 2011

Filtres aromatisés | Alexandra Nasim


Buvez-vous du café filtre? Moi plus depuis plusieurs années. Depuis que je prends mon petit espresso le matin, le goût amer du café filtre me coince les muscles des maxillaires et me fait vivre un regret instantané d’avoir encore répété cette expérience. Pour cacher ce goût que je n’aime pas, il n’y a bien sûr le café aromatisé, mais ça non plus... pas capable. Pour ceux qui aiment cependant, Alexandra Nasim proposerait un concept assez chouette dans mon cours d’emballage. Le filtre aromatisé. On joint donc deux fonctions en une; celle du filtrage et celle du goût. Pas mal !

Do you drink filtered coffee? I’ve stop drinking it for years now since, in fact, I have my little espresso machine. The bitter taste of filtered coffee contracts my jaw muscles and makes me live an instant regret to have again repeated that experience. There is of course flavoured coffee to hide the taste of it, but here again ... I just can’t. However, for those who love flavoured coffee, Alexandra Nasim proposes a concept quite nice in my packaging class. The flavoured filter. It therefore joins two functions in one, which are the filtration and the flavour addition. Not Bad!

1 commentaire:

Packaging Design a dit…

Really what a beautiful packing this all products are having really awesome I have never seen such a good and a beautiful idea of packing in such a way. I am just getting hungry after seeing these beautiful packed products. After seeing a good packaging we like to buy it in other way we are making two progresses in a single beneath.
Packaging Design

Enregistrer un commentaire